Gas Tracking System Hosting and Managed Services
Convergence Solutions offers hosting and managed services for our clients who may not have the IT infrastructure, personnel or budget required to operate in-house or would prefer to bypass their IT organizations for support and operation of their Gas Tracking System implementation. This type of software delivery model is referred to as Software as a Service (SaaS).
What is GTS SaaS
- An alternative to the traditional in-house software delivery model where software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted outside the client's premise
- An all-inclusive service that provides the data center infrastructure, software hosting and managed services to support a Gas Tracking System implementation
- Convergence Solutions manages and supports the hardware, software, network, and IT services (such as data backups, software updates, disk space management) for our clients' Gas Tracking System implementations
GTS SaaS Benefits
- Minimizes capital expense to establish IT infrastructure
- Reduces costs associated with support and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Alleviates complexity to support the Gas Tracking System
- Lessens demand on internal IT resources and associated expenses to business areas
- Provides comprehensive backup and recovery for business continuity
- Scalable to support business growth
- Clearly defined and foreseeable cost structure
- Allows clients to focus on running their business instead of worrying about the IT infrastructure
How GTS SaaS Works
Our hosting services allow our clients to utilize GTS in a secure, hosted environment over the internet.
Convergence Solutions works with our our hosting partner, Connectria Hosting, to provide and manage the data centers, hardware, network, software,
and IT services to maintain the infrastructure and our software applications on behalf of each of our clients.
What GTS SaaS will do for you
Convergence Solutions hosting services provide:
- Data center facilities
- Application and System Administration
- Database Administration Services
- Network and Security management
- Backup and Recovery
- Procurement and management of all required software (Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, File Transfer and Management Software, etc.)
- GTS change management services including environments for Development, Client Testing, Application Support and Production
Convergence Solutions personnel provides application and operational support for our hosted managed services. Convergence Solutions partners with Connectria Hosting, a leading hosting/colocation facility provider where the Gas Tracking System production and test systems reside.
Convergence Solutions and Connectria Hosting are committed to providing a secure and stable environment to ensure protection and reliability for your GTS implementation.